Kimberly: Week one part 2

>> Monday, March 29, 2010

"push your mind, stretch your body"

Since I had a gnarly case of bronchitis for the last few weeks my training fell by the wayside. I was pretty bummed about this - Lisa has been doing so great with her training and I wanted to be out there doing it right along with her - okay, maybe not in person but definitely in spirit!!

Towards the end of last week I really started to feel like my old self and decided I would try to get in a condensed week one of the training so that today I could start fresh with week two! Friday, Saturday and Sunday I went out and did my walk/runs and honestly, I felt great! However, I won't be doing anymore back to back runs in the future. I think I'll be alternating between runs and yoga and give myself Sundays off to recoup and relax. I should fit in some strength training! I need to do a bit of research on what I should be aiming to do exactly and HOW I should be doing it.

Today is yoga and I'm looking forward to my two and three year old joining me! They're natural yogi's ;) And tomorrow David (my oldest son) will be joining me in my run! And here I was wishing I had a puppy to jog with too! ;) Kids make a SUPERB substitute!!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP