Lisa: Week two, a success!

>> Saturday, March 20, 2010

The sun has been shining oh-so-brightly up here in San Francisco and I've been enjoying every minute of it!  For my second week of training, I've been following this basic plan on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays:

  • 10 minute walk warm-up
  • Run 3 minutes, Walk 1 minute for 20 minutes
  • 10 minute walk cool-down
So far Lola has accompanied me on every run and she's definitely getting better with time!  After the first round of running/walking she realizes that we aren't on a leisurely stroll so won't stop to smell all of the trees (only some of them...and it seems that she likes to sniff the trees as we're running up hill and against the wind so I have to tug at her.  I guess she's just trying to help her mom out and make her stronger! ;) ).

Nothing too exciting to report otherwise!  All I can say is the the plan is going well so far!  :)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP